Dätgen DW15 Coffee Roaster with Green Bean Carts Include a Built-in Scale
The Dätgen DW15 has a production capacity of 500 g to 15 kg. Dätgen DW15 is most suitable to roast and cool middle to large quantities of coffee beans. By simultaneously roasting and cooling your production will double. Therefore it's possible to produce nearly 60 kg per hour of excellent roast coffee.
Dätgen green bean carts include a built-in scale. The integrated vacuum lift attachment enables hassle-free loading of green beans to the roaster hopper.
Vacuum lift attachment
• Simultaneous roasting and cooling using separate suction of the cooling and roasting fans.
• Roasting drum with special mixing paddles ensures optimal movement and mixing and great excellent roasting results.
• Adjustable flame modulation of gas burner controlled automatically with roasting profile software Artisan or manual control
• Adjustable airflow controlled with roasting profile software Artisan or manual control.
• Operation via personal laptop where the operator can control the bean temperature, exhaust temperature, burner power, roasting time, speed of roaster fan and drum, alarms and maintenance.
• Fuel: Propane gas or natural gas.
• Gas burner (Low Nox) with complete gas train and all safety accessories.
• 4 Separate motors.
• Safety device with standard rules.
• 2 thermocouples: Bean temperature and exhaust temperature
• Generously sized separate cyclone for efficient chaff removal.
• Fully insulated with blanket of high temperature insulation, this makes the roaster very energy efficient and very quiet.