Dätgen DW15 all-in one including Loader, Destoner, Afterburner
The Dätgen DW15 all-in-one has a production capacity of 500 g to 15 kg. Dätgen DW15 is most suitable to roast and cool middle to large quantities of coffee beans. By simultaneously roasting and cooling your production will double. Therefore it's possible to produce nearly 60 kg per hour of excellent roast coffee
Android app connected to destoner and green bean cart provides roasting operation of fully measured. Consumption of beans and results can be saved and repeated consistently via BOM structure.
Double Vortex Cooling cooling system makes Dätgen the fastest cooling machine in the coffee industry.
The "Dätgen DB-1 Afterburner" works by heating the coffee roaster exhaust gasses up to 700 Celsius.
This process effectively breaks down the smoke, odor, and harmful VOC (volatile organic compounds) created during the roasting process. The result is a clean exhaust stream, virtually free of smoke and odor.
Destoner and Loader Built-in Scale with Droast Mobile App
Dätgen green bean carts include a built-in scale. The integrated vacuum lift attachment enables hassle-free loading of green beans to the roaster hopper.
Vacuum lift attachment
• Simultaneous roasting and cooling using separate suction of the cooling and roasting fans.
• Roasting drum ( double-walled drum ) with special mixing paddles ensures optimal movement and mixing and great excellent roasting results. Nord Drivesystems' gearbox reduces the electric consumption of the drum up to %80 percent.
• Adjustable flame modulation of gas burner controlled automatically with roasting profile software Artisan or manual control
• Adjustable airflow controlled with roasting profile software Artisan or manual control.
• Operation via personal laptop where the operator can control the bean temperature, exhaust temperature, burner power, roasting time, speed of roaster fan and drum, alarms and maintenance.
• Fuel: Propane gas or natural gas.
• Gas burner (Low Nox) with complete gas train and all safety accessories.
• 4 Separate motors.
• Safety device with standard rules.
• 2 thermocouples: Bean temperature and exhaust temperature
• Generously sized separate cyclone for efficient chaff removal.
• Fully insulated with blanket of high temperature insulation, this makes the roaster very energy efficient and very quiet.